Thursday, December 26, 2013

Little Getaway

A month or so ago we planned on going on a trip right after David finished the semester. After three long weeks with super spaced out finals, the week of our trip came. I suddenly got really sick and could barely stand for more than a minute at a time. I was so mad! I wanted to be feeling good for our trip. Luckily by Friday morning I was much better, so we headed out. We got a great deal on the Omni hotel in San Diego. We drove down, had fish and chips, walked around, checked in.


 We went to the movies and then went to dinner at a little bar where you cook your own meat.
It was fun and yummy. And I got a Shirley Temple!

It seemed appropriate to see Anchorman 2 since we were in SD.

 We had a fun and relaxing time. Just what we needed to recharge after finals
and prepare for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment