Sunday, November 17, 2013

Girls Weekend

We planned this sleepover like two months ago. David lovingly agreed to take over Jude duty for about 24 hours so I could head down to San Diego to have some girls time. It was so fun! We ate so much yummy food and explored and shopped and laughed. We stayed up late crafting and watching movies, and drank way too much caffeine. I have to say that I don't have a ton of girl friends that I talk to often, mostly because girls are flaky, emotional and dramatic (this includes me). Cori is not one of those girls. She is honestly one of the best friends I've ever had, and she is a good friend to everyone she knows. She never flakes on anyone and drives long lengths to go to parties or visit loved ones. I'm so glad she's my friend. And yes, I did miss Jude. 

Sprinkles cupcakes with an ocean view at La Jolla




Alien necks





Walking around Hillcrest after breakfast

Christmas crafts, A Walk to Remember, giant sodas

1 comment:

  1. Aw Nata! It was seriously a BLAST. Looking forward to seeing you this Friday! BFFFL! [best friends forever for life]

    ReplyDelete