Sunday, April 28, 2013

I'm into it

What I'm into right now:
1. How much Jude loves food (see photo). He's also learned how to drink out of a straw. Big boy!

2. Using the Feedly app- so much better than the blogger app and even google Reader. Those always used to freeze or quit on me. Feedly is much more user friendly and prettier, anyway. Are you still into blogs? I've narrowed my list down to mostly friends/family and a few guilty pleasure blogs. I wish I wasn't so snoopy...

3. Having central air at my disposal. After a summer pregnant, on the third floor of an apartment complex in humid Orange County with only an ancient wall unit AC to cool us down I am joyous over living in comfortable temperatures.

4. Babies. Newborn babies. Jude as a baby. What the? He's almost EIGHT months old. I never in my life imagined that I would be baby hungry this soon after giving birth. We're not planning on having kids quite this close together but I will say that my views on age gaps has changed drastically in the last 2 months.

5. Anne Shirley Blythe. I have loved the Anne of Green Gables series since I was a little girl and I'm re-reading them for the 4th time. I'm on the 5th book in the series (Anne's House of Dreams) and sat on Friday morning with tears running down my cheeks at 6AM (I had just finished working) because it just feels so real. The dialogue especially, and experiences, are so true to life and I love Anne's personality and attitude toward life, love and happiness. Plus, Gilbert is the perfect husband. It's had me daydreaming about the benefits of having a doctor for a husband...I guess a lawyer will have to do ;)

6. Netflix obsessions: The Office, Parenthood, Overboard, Lars and the Real Girl.

7. Fenugreek supplements. If you want to produce more breast milk, take it. It works for me and makes a HUGE difference. I buy mine at Sprouts. (I pump for Jude's last feeding because he's often too tired to eat enough before bed with nursing alone).




No comments:

Post a Comment