Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day in the life of Bubba

I'm pretty sure David thinks I'm going to call Jude Bubba for the rest of his life. And I might.
He's such a happy and fun boy. Here's what he does all day:

7-7:30: wakes us up with a cry or yell. He begins stirring before this but usually plays for about a half hour in his crib alone.
7:30: David brings Jude into bed with us and I feed him. then we play and relax for a bit.
8:00: David gets into the shower to get ready for work/school and I plop Jude down to play in the living room and I make breakfast/pack David's lunch
9: After breakfast Jude usually will start whining/rubbing his eyes and he goes down for his first nap.
9:30: david leaves for work/school and I work on laundry or picking up the house
10:30 Jude will sleep for an hour or an hour and a half. I get ready while he naps so when he wakes we head out of the house for a few hours.
11: Jude gets dressed and fed again, strapped into his carseat and we head out- either to visit friends, the grocery store or walking around Target.
1: usually are back home around 1 for Jude's second nap
2:30: veggies/fruit for Jude and more play time
4: we sometimes take a walk to the mail box or take Clem for a walk around the neighborhood. sometimes we visit Grandma Faught and have dinner with my fam.
6:30: dinner time. Jude gets lots of veggies and oatmeal cereal mixed with breastmilk or formula.
6:45: into the bath. this boy loves his baths.
7:30: lotion, diaper, pj's. he will then either nurse or drink a few ounces of pumped milk. we sing a song and rock in the rocking chair. Then it's family prayer (including David if he's home from school) and into the crib.

Some days we are both so ready for bedtime and some days I don't want to put him down! 7 months is a fun age and we love every little thing he does and discovers.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like a pretty perfect day to me.. baby + a schedule? My ovaries and OCD-ness can hardly wait. I can't stand how cute he is. Can't wait to hold him again!

    ReplyDelete