Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hospital Stay

The first time David held Jude
 Right before we got wheeled to our recovery room

 We had an amazing experience at the hospital. All of my nurses were beyond loving and caring. I've never stayed at a hospital overnight and never had to be taken care of by anyone like I did after giving birth. I loved not having to think of when to eat or take medicine. It takes a specialkind of person to take care of people like nurses do.
 Little boy a few hours old and still swollen.
 I was so surprised he had hair and loved it. It was the softest thing I've ever felt.
 Jude's bed right next to mine. We had to share the room the first night (and I was alone because David couldn't stay since we were in a shared room). It was a long night but I was running on adrenaline. 










No comments:

Post a Comment