Tuesday, June 7, 2011

B + W or Color?

I have this never ending dilemma...when I edit my photos I ALWAYS turn my favorite ones black and white. Usually when I give someone a disc of edited photos that I took, most will be in color and a few will be black and white- makes it easy to tell which ones I love the most :) Something about the simpleness of the black and white picture is what draws me to it, I think. I like that I don't have to depend on the color or editing to make me like the photo- it's bare and plain. Also, if you didn't already know, I like old fashioned things.

So what do you think? Color or black + white? (I'd choose b+w if I had to choose only one to use for the rest of my life).

3 comments:

  1. i used to be into b&w, but i choose color. b&w is cool and all, but why get rid of all the beautiful color?? i think color is one of God's greatest gifts to man. it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it depends on the picture. That one of Lola is perfect for black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is amazing and you are amazing. Somehow you seem to capture her personality just right...each time. Thanks

    ReplyDelete