Saturday, April 2, 2011

Finds this week

I was up at sunrise this morning hanging out down at Utah Lake taking my sister's senior pictures. I made her do a profile shot (cause I love them) even though she didn't want me to. We Faughts are blessed with interesting noses. I guess it's time to embrace them. :) Luckily she doesn't read my blog so she'll never know! But seriously, I think it's gorgeous. Very Barbra Streisand. Whom I love. Some people don't. And I don't care.



Here are some of my favorite blog posts I happened upon this week:

On Design Sponge they featured a sweet little succulent party. I have been wanting to do terrariums for a while! They also showed how to make yummy compound butters.

Easter ideas are popping up and I love this paint chip easter egg garland.

Do you read Jorge Garcia's blog (you know, Hurley from LOST!) I love his blog. This week he showed us how he makes is OWN almond milk. It's pretty neat.


And a Florida engagement session. Look at those colors!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see Remy's photos!

    Also...Dan and I were at Lowes this weekend and there were some gorgeous succulents there! You should go check it out, if you have one nearby. What a great idea to have a terrarium party. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you come to Rexburg, we should do some really cool craft. Oh and Im so making the paint chip easter egg garland. thansk for posting!

    ReplyDelete